Another thank you to Shannon at Shannon Stacey for the nomination, she never fails to tag me in really interesting tags which I really enjoy doing – be sure to check out her fabulous blog!
HOW IT WORKS…
1. Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog.
2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I was born in Cardiff but only stayed for a month after and then moved to Lincolnshire. I have a Welsh birth certificate though so I guess I’m Welsh…?
2. I am obsessed/crazy/in love with Beyoncé that she can and has reduced me to hysterical tears [Note: anyone else clock the Beyoncé references? Nope just me then…cool]
3. I have been fortunate enough to be front row at her show and hold Beyoncé’s hand which made me bawl like an absolute baby
4. I am Nigerian and Brazilian (its a small part on my Mum’s side but it counts and sounds exotic)
5. Absolutely terrified of clowns and I’ve only recently started to overcome my phobia of boats, pins/needles and flying (on a plane not actual flying…I don’t have wings)
6. I went through a phase of being obsessed with anything star print or anything to do with stars purely because my name means star. I still love stars but not to the point I’m wearing everything star print head to toe – and yes that has unfortunately happened (and no there will be no photographic evidence of this posted!)
7. I’m in my second year of uni studying Consumer Behaviour and Marketing and hope to go on a placement year next year.
So in my previous post I talked about what I was thankful for in 2014 and what I was hoping for in 2015, you can have a read of it here.2014 was definitely filled with so many memories: seeing Beyoncé for the second time and holding her hand (YES I HELD HER HAND), interned at Boots Head Offices in the summer, started my blog, made some AMAZING friends, met some incredible people, finished and passed my first year at uni, saw Rixton live, road trips, birthdays, parties, and lots of laughter. Of course there were low points but lets not dwell on that. Here are my highlights of 2014, hope you enjoy!
To think there are even more photos on my old phone and on my Instagram that I can’t get off at the moment just goes to show how camera happy I got this year haha! What were your highlights of 2014? I’ve really enjoyed reading people’s year round up/highlights posts so feel free to comment links to any of these below!
So I was recently nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the ever so lovely Shannon – thank you so much, its so nice to know you enjoy reading my blog as I’ve loved reading yours as well! I’ve actually known Shannon since I was quite young from back home and I love reading all her posts to see how she’s getting on (not in a creepy way, promise haha!). Make sure you go check out her blog: Shannon Stacey! (more…)