Another thank you to Shannon at Shannon Stacey for the nomination, she never fails to tag me in really interesting tags which I really enjoy doing – be sure to check out her fabulous blog!
HOW IT WORKS…
1. Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog.
2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I was born in Cardiff but only stayed for a month after and then moved to Lincolnshire. I have a Welsh birth certificate though so I guess I’m Welsh…?
2. I am obsessed/crazy/in love with Beyoncé that she can and has reduced me to hysterical tears [Note: anyone else clock the Beyoncé references? Nope just me then…cool]
3. I have been fortunate enough to be front row at her show and hold Beyoncé’s hand which made me bawl like an absolute baby
4. I am Nigerian and Brazilian (its a small part on my Mum’s side but it counts and sounds exotic)
5. Absolutely terrified of clowns and I’ve only recently started to overcome my phobia of boats, pins/needles and flying (on a plane not actual flying…I don’t have wings)
6. I went through a phase of being obsessed with anything star print or anything to do with stars purely because my name means star. I still love stars but not to the point I’m wearing everything star print head to toe – and yes that has unfortunately happened (and no there will be no photographic evidence of this posted!)
7. I’m in my second year of uni studying Consumer Behaviour and Marketing and hope to go on a placement year next year.
I nominate the following 15 to do the same: